Sunday 10 April 2016

MAKEUP DUPES

I have a few items where I have the product AND its dupe but I also have a lot of products dupes and not the actual product it is a dupe of. I'll be linking loads of dupes I know even if I don't own them, that makes no sense what so ever!

Firstly I have the Urban Decay blush in Fetish and the Loreal true match blush in the shade Rosewood. The urban decay blush is totally matte and the Loreal blush has a tiny bit of glitter in it but you cannot notice this on the skin. Rosewood looks quite peachy in the photo but in real life it is very similar to Fetish. The Urban Decay blush is around £19 whereas the Loreal blush is £6.99 and I think they are very similar .
On the bottom is the Loreal Shade and on the top is the Urban Decay Blush. (I don't know why my hand looks so orange in this)
Next I have the Betty Luminizer by the Balm and Freedom Pro Blush Palette. These shades are practically identical, however I find the Freedom shade is quite chalky. The Betty luminzer is around £17 and the Freedom Blush palette is only £6 and you get eight different shades! 
On top is the Betty-Lou Manizer and on the bottom is the Freedom shade.
Now I have 2 MAC lipstick dupes for the shades Honey Love and Velvet Teddy. The dupe for Honey Love is the Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipstick in the shade 42.
 
For Velvet Teddy the dupe is the KIKO Velvet Matte Satin Lipstick in the shade 601 Nude Rose.


So these are all the dupes I have, below Im going to list loads of different dupes I know but may not have both or any of the products in my collection. Again that probably makes no sense... 


And that's all the dupes I can think of, thankyou so much for reading this I know it didn't really make sense, probably because Im writing this at 1am in the morning. However, I hope this was useful in some way and can help you save some money!




1 comment: