Sunday 17 April 2016

STILA EYES ARE THE WINDOW SPIRIT PALETTE TUTORIAL

On Wednesday I reviewed Stila Eyes Are The Window SPIRIT Palette and today I have created a look just using this palette. The palette comes with a leaflet containing three different looks but I thought I would create another look. I wish the palette had more matte shadows because I prefer them in the crease but you could easily buy different shadows but I wanted to only use this palette for the purpose of this post. Incase you was wondering I used the Freedom brow pomade in dark brown and the Maybelline age rewind concealer which I don't really like because I find it quite heavy compared to my M.A.C pro longwear in NW15 (my favourite concealer)! 
Firstly I applied the shade Jezebel into my crease, this is a peachy shimmery shade. I blended it up to my brow bone, mixing it into the shade chinois, which is a matte white. I used a fluffy blending brush to do this.
Next I added the shade pigalle which is a soft berry red. I used a smaller blending brush to do this.
Next I added the black into the outer section of my eye using a dense precision brush. To do this I used the shade espresso. On the rest of my lid and inner corner I used the shade kitten which is a rose gold shimmery eyeshadow. You can buy this individually as it is one of Stila's most popular shadows.
I then bring the dark shade under my eye.
To finish the look I cleaned the outer corner of my eye, applied winged eyeliner mascara and individual lashes.
I really like how this look turned out, I hope you enjoyed!
Please subscribe to be notified when I post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment