Sunday 17 July 2016

SLEEK HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE IN SOLSTICE REVIEW

Today Im reviewing Sleek's highlighting palette in Solstice. Firstly, I apologise for not posting for a few weeks I have just been so busy with school but I have finished now until September (Which is my last year) so Im hoping to be posting AT LEAST twice a week.
Anyway, I have been wanting to buy this palette for so long but Boots\Superdrug only ever has the palette in the shade 'Precious Metals' which consists of mainly, if not all, cream's; which I don't particularly like because I feel that cream's remove my foundation underneath.
 
This palette consists of two baked powders: A pinkey shade and a rose gold shade, one cream formula, a beige shade and one powder which is a cream shade. I think I originally liked this palette because of the pinkey shade which is quite unusual to find for a high street highlighter. The quality of the powders I think are very comparable to the BECCA highlighters and for £9.99 that's very impressive. I find the highlighters last on my skin for quite long, so I basically cannot find anything wrong with this palette and it is definitely worth the money!
 
Here are a swatches of the four highlighters,


Hope you enjoyed this post and it helps you into whether you want to buy this palette or not, Thankyou for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment