Wednesday 16 March 2016

AFFORDABLE PLUM EYE TUTORIAL

I had some spare time on the weekend to write an extra blog post so I thought I would do a simple plum eyeshadow tutorial using affordable products. I brought some individual lashes a week ago and I really wanted to try them as I find normal fake eyelashes so difficult to apply. On my eyebrows I used the Freedom brow Pomade in dark brown and under my eyes I used the Rimmel wake me up concealer . As a base I used concealer and set it with translucent powder.
-Firstly I applied a dark cool toned purple into the crease. I used the colour 'Goodwill' from the Freedom 32 Eyeshadow palette. Later I further darkened the crease using the shade 'Plumberry' from the Tanya Burr Candy Glam Palette.

I then applied the shade 'Decent' from the Freedom palette. I wetted my brush to make the shadow more pigmented.

Too add a bit of light to my lid I added 'Ballet slippers' from the Tanya Burr palette. It is beautiful shimery pastel pink. I then added my Urban Decay highlighter to my inner corner and browbone.


To finish the look I lined my eyes using my Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid eyeliner and added my eyelure individual lashes. I used around five long and medium lashes.







2 comments: